- 14 Hours
- Theory lessons are held in classrooms at level 4.
- A valid letter of approval from Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- Medical and X-ray Examination report (unless otherwise stated)
- NRIC/Passport (Singaporeans)
- Work Permit/ S Pass (Foreigners)
- A valid Qualified Driving Licence (QDL)
- Theoretical Lesson
- Theory Test- Course attendance below 100% will lead to theory test disqualification
- S$107.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- X-ray and Medical Examination Report – Must be certified “Fit” by a registered practitioner and produced when collecting the Vocational Licence at LTA with LTA letter.
- Postponement of Course – One-week notice given in writing by applicant. Only one postponement is allowed.
- SSDC will not allow any withdrawal, refund or transfer of course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months from the date of notification.
- Registration for Re-test must be made within 14 days after the attended test.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- Upon enrolment, I consent to the disclosure of my personal particulars. Name, NRIC, Passport or other Identification Number, Telephone Numbers, Email Address and any other information relating to myself to the Centre and to Government Authorities, Land Transport Authority, Traffic Police. Insurance Company and its agent issuing insurance coverage for myself and to any other interested or relevant parties.